Computing trends and technology have taken a new dimension over last decade. This has changed the way of thinking, interacting and decision making of every individual. The recent advancements such as IoT, cloud computing, 3D printing, automation, advanced communication systems, artificial intelligence, Big Data, AR and VR and many others are the driving factors influencing the change in dynamics from living to running a business. Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market are the new age technologies which will change the practices in various industries.
The global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 41.2% during the forecast period 2016 to 2025 and expected to reach US$ 130.01 Bn in 2025 from US$ 5.83 Bn in 2016.
- To provide detailed information regard ing the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
The Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market report aims to provide a 360-degree view of the market in terms of cutting-edge technology, key developments, drivers, restraints and future trends with impact analysis of these trends on the market for short-term, mid-term and long-term during the forecast period. Further, the report also covers key players profiling with detailed SWOT analysis, financial facts and key developments of products/service from the past three years.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000114
Leading Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market Players:
1. Artoolworks, Inc.
2. Augmented Pixels Co.
3. EON Reality, Inc.
4. Innovega, Inc.
5. Kishino Limited
6. Laster Technologies
7. Layar B. V.
8. Total Immersion
9. Vuzix Corporation
10. Zugara, Inc.
AR technology blends the virtual and real world objects. With AR, users will be able to interact with virtual object and also will be able to distinguish between the real and virtual contents. AR has found more success within short period of time, this technology has been more adopted in consumer sector and is expected to surpass the VR market in near future.
Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market – Global Analysis to 2025 is an expert compiled study which provides a holistic view of the market covering current trends and future scope with respect to product/service, the report also covers competitive analysis to understand the presence of key vendors in the companies by analyzing their product/services, key financial facts, details SWOT analysis and key development in last three years. Further chapter such as industry landscape and competitive landscape provides the reader with recent company level insights covering mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, new product developments/strategies taking place across the ecosystem. The chapters also evaluate the key vendors by mapping all the relevant products and services to exhibit the ranking/position of top 5 key vendors.
The overall Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality market size has been derived using both primary and secondary source. The research process begins with an exhaustive secondary research using internal and external sources to obtain qualitative and quantitative information related to the market. Also, primary interview were conducted with industry participants and commentators in order to validate data and analysis. The participants who typically take part in such a process include industry expert such as VPs, business development managers, market intelligence managers and national sales managers, and external consultant such as valuation experts, research analysts and key opinion leaders specializing in the Mass Notification Systems market.
For More Information: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/inquiry/TIPTE100000114
Reason to Buy
– Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market
– Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
– The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
– Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
– Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
– Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals
This post was originally published on Denton Chronicle